Tuesday, July 24, 2018

INSPIRED BY...Birthday Wishes

Hello and Welcome! 
Today I thought I would join in the
INSPIRED BY...challenge.  Laurel Seabrook 
always has such beautiful inspiration
pics like this one :



I love a beachy-seaside-under the sea look.


Here is my card:

*****************


*****************


I used BY THE TIDE by STAMPIN UP!  
This set is still one if my favorites!
It's  the one I thought of when I saw
the INSPIRED BY photo. 

Thanks for stopping by.

***************

 We trust in the name of
the Lord our God
PSALM 20:7

5 comments:

  1. Oh pretty, those sequins are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I absolutely love this Melissa! Perfection and worthy to be framed~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that coral thing in the background. Makes the scene look so real. Love it!

    ReplyDelete