Saturday, February 23, 2019

HB for FMS

Hello again! This card is for the FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES # 376 challenge.  Below is the sketch and wow where you could go with it! I played with the sketch in my head for a couple of days before I sat down and started playing with my ideas.


I used an older die for this card. It's from the Rose Wonder set. There are so many new stamp sets and trends out there, but I have quite the collection of older, still good sets to use, so I went with it. To me it's a classic, the Rose, it will never good out of style...


I gave it a little updated look by texturizing the whole panel after I was done with coloring, cutting and assembling. The colors used are, Lemon Lime Twist & Peekaboo Peach. Thanks for stopping by...

Have A Happy Day!
Melissa



2 comments:

  1. I definitely still use that die - it's gorgeous!! LOVE your soft colors and textured background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creative use of that beautiful rose die! You are right, roses will never go out of style! The simple texture and spot of color is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete