Sunday, August 11, 2019

Color challenge at SUNDAY STAMPS

Hello again...today's card is for the new yummy color challenge over at SUNDAY STAMPS. I think I used all of them in the card I made...
Below is the sketch...
Below is my card...

I used Abstract Impressions. Kind of a late summer heading toward fall kinda thought behind it. I also used a bow...I am not really a bow person but it's so light and airy, you don't really see it in the photo.

So that is what I made with the colors. Excited to see what you come up with and checkout the DT blogs and see if they don't inspire you to join us...

Thanks for stopping by
Melissa

4 comments:

  1. Hii Melissa hope you are well
    Lovely flowers
    looks like you painted it self and love that checker paper too
    sweet card and great using the color combo
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful summer flowers - this card is gorgeous, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, this is gorgeous!!!!! I love the beautiful flowers paired with the gingham! The sweet bow adds a lot of dimension! Have a wonderful weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, there is only one word for this but Claire used it- so I will go with: goregeousness! :) What a great floral arrangement!!!!

    ReplyDelete