Sunday, March 22, 2020

Happy Easter

   Hello and welcome. It's Sunday and for most of us, our schedule and lifestyles have taken a dramatic turn from what we have known. I want to encourage you to stay strong and hopefully this will pass quickly and we can return to better times with friends and those we love and want to spend time with.

 Since it's Sunday, I am posting a card for the new color challenge over at SUNDAY STAMPS blog.
The seasonal inspiration photo below is fresh and fun! I hope you feel inspired to join in so the Design Team can see how you used the colors.



Here is my card...




    I choose to make a one layer card with these colors. I like to visit other card makers blogs and study how they create single layer cards and how they give them movement make them interesting using only a folded piece of cardstock!



   The image is from Painted Poppies and the sentiment is from Easter Message. I used the layout from the most recent Freshly Made Sketches # 427 challenge and I'm submitting to that challenge also.



   Thank you again so much for stopping buy. I look forward to seeing how you used the colors and
what you create. I think making and creating things right now can help us pass time and keep us occupied and we also have something we can send to encourage our friends and family.

 May the message and meaning of Easter
help bring comfort to you...
Melissa

4 comments:

  1. I love how you made a one-layer card with the sketch! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, this is gorgeous! I love the beautiful poppy and that gold background is so amazing! Just WOW! Stay healthy, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love the texture on this and your colors are so pretty. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete