Sunday, October 18, 2020

Season's Greetings

Hello again...This is my second posting today for the SUNDAY STAMPS sketch up on the blog. I ended up making 2 cards. I used one for the design team inspiration, and decided to enter the other one in the gallery for fun!

Here is the sketch by Annette...



And here is card #2...



I used circles this time but placed the square shape on top of the double wreaths. I used white CS to keep it simple and clean and let the wreaths and square stand alone.



Well that's all for now...Thanks for stopping by.

Melissa


2 comments:

  1. Lol, love this one, too, Melissa! Love that stitched window - and that bow is still a fave for me! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty take on the sketch Melissa! I love how CAS this is with the bow and all the sequins! Both of your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete