Sunday, May 16, 2021

Forever Friend

 

Hello and Happy Sunday!!! This post is for the new fun color challenge over on the              SUNDAY STAMPS BLOG. Check out the bright beautiful colors in the image below...



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on May 28th @ 6pm EST. 


And here is what I did with the colors...




I am really enjoying the SU Brushed Blooms and Beautiful Brushstrokes set. I haven't played around with the stamp set as much but I LOVE the dies! Check out Pinterest and see all that you can do with them. They are Lovely!



The sentiment is from the stamp set I love thickness and size of it. I used black CS and black sequins to bring in the dark color from the inspiration image. I roughed up the CS a little, stamped a little for the openings of the background, splattered and even added staples to the front but I don't think it looks busy at all. 

I hope you like the colors this time around and you feel inspired to join us and put your creation in the gallery for us to see. Be sure to checkout the other creations from the DT and Happy Stamping!


Take care,

Melissa 





1 comment:

  1. Very fun background from the die-cut, and I love the addition of staples for both functionality and added interest.

    ReplyDelete