Sunday, April 14, 2024

Color Challenge for Sunday Stamps

 I love a good color challenge and the one this week at Sunday Stamps is quite lovely. Check out image below...





And here is my card...


I use the Art Gallery set from SU! and kept the card design pretty simple. Florals stamps are my fave and this set is so timeless I find I use it often. I stamped the Peony blossom in Pink & Rusty Red from the image. Then I used a more Blue/Green for the foliage. I layered a piece of gold glitter paper and a rustic piece of blue/green wood look paper. I placed all this on top of a fun new embossing folder from Spellbinders in a modern kinda art deco look. It's hard to see from the photos but, I stamped the center of the flower in gold. A few flat dot embellishments and a HB sentiment and this card is finished! 



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will join in on this week's color challenge over at Sunday Stamps and be sure to checkout the other DT card designs to get inspired!! Bye for now...

Melissa


2 comments:

  1. I love your embossed background...fantastic backdrop for your brush-stoke flower!! Such a pretty take on our "Pretty Petals" color palette. Your card is sure to inspired those you decide to play along with our new color challenge over at Sunday Stamps! #SSC333

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant. I love the bold colored flower and pop of gold.

    ReplyDelete