Sunday, April 21, 2024

Happy Birthday for FMS 632


UPDATE:

My card was selected by Jen B. challenge # 632 (princess) Thanks Jen!


 Hi and welcome. I had been wanting to make a card with a floral theme on a deep base. I have been seeing pictures lately and love the dramatic look. Following the sketch for Freshly Made Sketches, I created a dimensional rectangle and placed the foliage and flowers in it. I placed that on top of the floral embossed black panel which was then paced on brown craft paper. 



I heat embossed the HB sentiment and placed metallic gold mirror dots to evenly disperse the gold throughout the card.


I found taking photos of black cardstock to be a little challenging, but hopefully you get an idea of the overall look. Sentiment, dies and embossing folder are compliments of Spellbinders. 


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I hope you'll stop by again sometime. Bye for now...

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful flowers - I love how they pop on black. The gold accents and the texture in the background are lovely accents. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing card,! The effect of those beautiful flowers against the dark background is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete