Friday, October 4, 2024

N is for Numbers

 I am so glad you stopped by to check out my card for the new challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog. I hope you will be inspired to join in with us!


N is for Numbers

  And here is my card...



The base of this card is white CS with beautiful vellum gold metallic embossed paper overlayed on that. I have been needing to make a 50th Wedding Anniversary card and with Numbers being our subject this challenge, I used this opportunity to make it. I didn't want to cover the pretty vellum so I was mindful of where I place the the other elements. I placed the 5 & 0 on a white oval shape so that would sit higher and stand out more. I added a band in matching gold glitter paper for an accent and also for so the Happy Anniversary sentiment to set on.


A few black sequins placed around to match the black of the sentiment and this card is ready to be sent out! Thanks for stopping by. Please be sure to check out the other DT blogs and see how they used the Numbers challenge. Bye for now...

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment