Pages

Monday, August 24, 2026

For Make My Monday Challenge 285

  Hello again! I am here with a fun new project for the Make My Monday DT. The challenge this time a round is use YELLOW, WHITE AND ANOTHER COLOR. So I chose yellow, white & gray and made my project a folio tag.


My tag is 2  1/2" wide by 5" long with a vellum pocket stuffed with some ephemera goodies!


I chose gray to go with the yellow and white. I do like gray with yellow. I think it's a good balance like sweet & salty treats!

I stenciled, stamped & blended the edges for the card base. I stuffed with some goodies that can be removed for a little added fun. Stay tuned to my blog. I will shifting a little away fro card making to more Art/Junk art journal creations and using more of what I have like paper emphemera, magazines etc.

Whatever type of paper art you plan on making, I hope you will join in with us so I can see how you used the colors!

Bye for now...

Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment