Sunday, July 14, 2019

Happy Birthday for SUNDAY STAMPS

Hello again....SUNDAY STAMPS has a new color challenge up on the blog today. I am excited to see how you all interpret it! The colors are bold and bright and even a little exotic! I live in Florida and we have Peacock's that just roam around freely. Sometimes people purposefully get them, but a lot of times they just show up and beautify the scenery!
Color inspiration below...



Here is my card...


I was wanting to use another purple color but it didn't arrive in time. But Perfect Plum is still pretty!



Loves the dies from Springtime Impressions. They look great colored in like I did or used solid in a monochromatic theme. Looking forward to seeing what you create and post on the SS blog! The DT ladies have made some beauties...please be sure to stop by their blogs and check things out!

Til next time...
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa I really love the basket Embossing folder on your card so adorable
    and love how you colored the flowers and leaves with the color combo
    always adorable DT card
    biig hugs and thanks for your lovely words

    Monika

    ReplyDelete