Sunday, January 26, 2020

Happy Birthday for SUNDAY STAMPS

Hello and Happy Sunday! It's time again for a new color challenge on the Sunday Stamps blog. The colors are soft and pretty and very easy to work with. See Color image below:



                               


Colors I used: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, Soft Sky...remember Soft Sky?? I still love that color :)



I don't feel the photo captures the colors like in person, but you get the idea. I use the Sale a bration free set Lovely Lily Pad. My next order contains the matching dies so I had to fussy cut this one which wasn't too bad.



Thank you for stopping by and seeing things. Hope you feel inspired to join in on this challenge.

See you in the gallery,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, this is so pretty! I love the lily pad and the way you used the color combo. Yes, Soft Sky is such a gorgeous shade of blue! Hope you are doing well! XX

    ReplyDelete