Sunday, March 22, 2020

Enjoy

This post is for Color Throwdown #585. I love the color combo and with more down time lately, I thought I would do a few more challenges to pass time and just have fun! I think this might be my first time entering their challenge! I have been a fan for years but either didn't have the time due to my schedule or missed the cut off time...but I'm here now! Yay!

See the color inspiration below:



I started by softening the background to give it a soft watery feel. Calypso Coral, Island Indigo & Old Olive were my colors of choice. The stamp set called Koi Dreams I won a few years ago when I went to a stamp party and it's from Fun Stampers Journey. 


I stamped the flowers and foliage and fussy cut them so I could bump them up to appear like they were growing over the water and the fish swimming below.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Please stay safe and well. Enjoy the extra time to spend with family and be a little more creative. Maybe even send out a few more cards to encourage those around us....


Stay creative!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous take on the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to play along with us and hope to see you in the gallery again!

    ReplyDelete