Sunday, March 8, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello and welcome. My card for this post is for is for our new sketch challenge over on the
SUNDAY STAMPS blog. The sketch is from Heather this round and hope you will find inspiration and join in. Below is the sketch:




And here is my cared:


My main colors are Pool Party and Flirty Flamingo. I think these two pair together nicely. The stamp and die set are Lovely Lily Pad. The matching DSP is so pretty with the impressionist style painting.


Well thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look. Please stop by the other DT blogs and see how they used the sketch. Hope to see you in the gallery!

Have a GREAT day!
Melissa





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! These colors are so pretty together and I love the added touch with the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, perfect use of SAB goodies with this sketch! I love all the little details -- stitching, vellum, embossing.

    ReplyDelete