Sunday, April 28, 2024

Thanks for Sunday Stamps 334

 I went back a little to 2019 and grabbed the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set from SU! for the new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps. Our sketch hostess this time is our very talented Heidi. Check out the sketch below...




And here is my card...




I pretty much kept to the sketch and choose a neutral color palette. I exaggerated the yellow banner for fun but also so you could see it a little better! I used a faux chalkboard effect on the magnolia bloom so the flower pops against the crumb cake base. 




Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop by the other DT blogs and see what they did with the sketch...bye for now.

Melissa


2 comments:

  1. What beautiful inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "Front & Center" sketch challenge...I love the creative chalkboard effect you used & how creative to exaggerate your yellow banner!! My apologies for dropping the ball on this challenge and not creating one before I headed out of town. I did do a promotion of our challenge today even though I didn't have a card for it!! #SSC334

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!!! I love every thing about this card!

    ReplyDelete