Sunday, August 26, 2018

To A Good Friend

Hello and welcome. Glad you are here. Today I am posting for the new challenge that is up at the SUNDAY STAMPS  blog. This one is a little special to me because it's my first sketch since I joined the Sunday Stamps design team. I am so blessed and thankful to be part of a talented, friendly, encouraging and helpful bunch of ladies! Thanks Ladies! :)

Here is the sketch:





Here is my card:



The look and feel of the card is a late summer / looking forward to fall kinda feel.
I live in Florida so we don't really have season's like up north.  But, we live in North Florida and it does cool down more so than south of us.







Head over to the SUNDAY STAMPS blog and check out what the other DT ladies did. Their cards are just beautiful and I hope they inspire you to create something and join us for this challenge. Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery...







I'm also entering this card in the INSPIRED BY challenge.



Thanks for stopping by, Melissa

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! The colors are perfect for fall and I love your sunflowers (wow...your fussy cutting skills are awesome!!). Great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely rocked the challenge, Miss Melissa! It was certainly a fun sketch to play with! I love your large ruffled edges on the DSP. Super darn cute! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Love those blooms! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, and fun scallops on the background. Glad to see that old friend (stamp set) come out again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, this is gorgeous! I love sunflowers and this card makes me smile! You rocked the sketch! XX

    ReplyDelete