Sunday, September 9, 2018

HELLO for Sunday Stamps

Welcome to My Paper Canvas! This post is for SUNDAY STAMPS #187 color challenge. Love the colors  for this one!

I used:
NIGHT OF NAVY
SAGE SHADOW
MELON MAMBO 

Here is the inspiration photo:



What do you think? Fun colors huh?



Here is my card:




I used Thoughtful Branches by SU! I still like this set and really haven't used it much. So I plan on reviving some sets that are not new but are almost new to me :)









Please stop by the SUNDAY STAMPS  blog and check out  what the ladies have made. Hope to see you in the gallery...

Thanks for stopping by,  Melissa



1 comment:

  1. Melissa, this is so beautiful! I love that big gorgeous bloom! The way you incorporated the colors are amazing! The navy stripes are a perfect background for your sentiment and flower! The placement of your sequins is fabulous, too! Your rocked this challenge! I hope you have a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete