Sunday, November 18, 2018

Sketch challenge for SUNDAY STAMPS

Hello and Welcome! Today's posting is for SUNDAY STAMPS. The challenge this time is a fun sketch by Claire. Check out the sketch below:


Here is my card. So many possibilities, but I went with a Christmas card for my stash.








Love traditional Red, Green and White for Christmas...




Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I hope to see what you make in the SSC gallery. Stop by the other Design Team ladies blogs and get inspired by what they  made. Please stop by again soon.

Blessings, 
          Melissa 

2 comments:

  1. The main Image is wow love it Melissa
    and the karo paper in green is lovely
    great used the sketch
    see you maybe around
    big hugs from Cold Germany
    Monika (teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the mitten die-cuts! That really makes me think of the holidays and cold January coming up... ice skating and the like. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete