Sunday, December 2, 2018

JOY TO THE WORLD

Hi and welcome...

This post is for the SUNDAY STAMPS new color challenge over on the blog. The colors are so pretty and I was excited to make a card with them but then I didn't know which combo to use! I made a couple of cards with different color combinations and ended up selecting the one with the softer colors for the focal and a  stronger color background....See the color inspiration photo below:











For my card I used several different stamp/die sets. I love combing different sets for projects and having the overall look flow as if they all were part of the same set. I used: Buffalo Background, Wishing You Well, Hearts Come Home & Garden Scene Framelits all by Stampin up!  Colors I used are Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide & Granite Gray(for the dove) all SU!. Also, I had a very busy week and couldn't photograph my card at home with my tablet like I normally do and with it getting darker I had to take my card and background to work and take a picture on the ground in the parking lot with my phone 😂 But, I don't think they came out bad at all!!

Hope you join us for this color challenge at SUNDAY STAMPS and looking forward to seeing what you create! Stop by the other Design Team blogs and check out their pretties...

*******Prayers and Well Wishes for those in Alaska who went through the earthquake this past week....including our own Lisa*******


Blessings, Melissa 








No comments:

Post a Comment