Sunday, July 9, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for SSC 313

 Hello, Happy Sunday and I'm glad you are here!! There is a new color challenge over at the SUNDAY STAMPS BLOG, and you can check out the color combo below...



So Summerly and tranquil, I love it! See my card below...


I used the dies from the SU! - In Bloom to makes these great summertime daisies from the inspirational image and displayed them front and center across the card front. The HB sentiment is also from that set, I just Washi taped over the bottom portion of the sentiment to just stamp Happy Birthday. 



Glad you stopped by and hope you will join us for this pretty new challenge...bye for now!

Melissa
 

3 comments:

  1. Dang this is fresh and gorgeous, Melissa! I love these dies so much, and you always take them over the top! Such a great layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stenciled blooms are brilliant....bright & cheeful...sure to bring a smile! What a beautiful card to inspire those who decide to play along with our "SUMMER DAYS" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SOS313

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is perfect, Melissa! The spacing is superb and so pleasing to the eye!!

    ReplyDelete