Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Hello There! for TSOT 615

 Hello there...LOL and welcome! We have a new sketch challenge over at Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge #615. Check out the interesting sketch below...








So the triangles are interesting to me and I wasn't going to use them until I remembered I have stitched Triangle dies!! So, I boldly used Black & White instead of using a tone on tone color palette I was initially thinking of...maybe a future card. I used the Sweet Strawberry set from SU! along with a sentiment from the same set. I like how the strawberries pop and they are a cold treat I like in the hot Summertime!


I then added lots pinky sequins to spread the color evenly over the B&W base. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will join us for challenge 615! See you soon...

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment