Sunday, August 20, 2023

A Happy Hello

 Hello...that is the theme of this card, and it's happy one! This next sketch challenge from SUNDAY STAMPS is from our very talented Heidi and you can check it out below...



 And here is my card...




I used an old favorite of my. I decided to keep it more late summer theme and not fall...yet! I used the sentiment from the new August Stamp & Die kit from Spellbinders. I water colored the can and Prism pencil colored the florals and I did add dimension with a couple of little red die punch flowers. I liked the look it gives and I attached the the floral top to the milk can and set that on a rustic scalloped rectangle and those elements on pure white dry embossed base. I love the look of rustic wood and white, has a modern farmhouse look. Here's a closer look...




A few butterfly dots and this card is ready for the mail. It's going to a young lady that is away from home, starting her first year of college.

Well thanks for stopping by. Make sure you stop by the other DT blogs and check out what they did with the sketch and hopefully you will be inspired to join us!

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, what beautiful inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps. I love that embossing folder...so very pretty!! Heidi's "In the Corner" sketch is perfect for showcasing your barrel of flowers!! #SSC316

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Melissa - I have to pull this set again to use this week, now, lol - love your coloring and paper choices! Those tiny punched flowers add a big bang!

    ReplyDelete