Monday, August 7, 2023

HELLO for TSOT

 Hi there and welcome! This card is for the new sketch challenge over at Try Stampin on Tuesday. Check out the inspiration sketch below..


 And here is my card...



I kinda struggled with this sketch for some reason, but then slowly put this card together. I used the older SU stamp set Healing Hugs. I decided to add the black & white polka dot DSP as my base and that helped me get the momentum going. I fussy cut the rose image and leaves. I adhered the rose to the pretty scalloped rectangle and placed that on top of the pretty doily & washi tape. A simple strip of pink CS matches the elements in the sketch. A large circle HELLO and a few large sequins, finish is card up.



Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a chance to check out the other DT creations. Happy crafting!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment