Thursday, August 31, 2023

Color Challenge for SUNDAY STAMPS

This card is for the new color challenge at SUNDAY STAMPS . Check out colors below...



My card...





This lovely floral spray is from Spellbinders. It has matching dies and great sentiments. I used blender pens to color the image that I stamped in Mossy Meadow, (my idea of coloring)...Lol! I also used: Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Bumblebee, Daffodil Delight, & Sahara Sand. I cut out a second image and color blended Balmy Blue around then, splattered a little water to remove some of the color. I like the outline effect it made. The image is large so after I placed it on the BB panel, I trimmed it off and placed panel on the diagonal.  I used MM CS as the base of the card and dry embossed with a floral folder, The image is so big it covered most of the embossing but, I like the detail under the main panel.



I added the sentiment form the stamp set and a few gold discs and this card is ready for the mail! Be sure to stop by the SSC blog and check out the beautiful inspiration the rest of the team came up with! 

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Melissa! Love your coloring here - so bright and perfect for these blossoms! Perfect tilt, too - such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful floral take on our "Solitude In Nature" color palette!! The added texture on your base adds so much dimension!! As always you are offering great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new color challenge. #SSC317

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is really lovely and draws the eye to the main image. I love the little details and water splatter art!

    ReplyDelete