Monday, September 4, 2023

Fall Feel

 Hello and Happy Labor Day! I have a little time off today and I'm spending some of that time at the craft table. I'm joining in for the new sketch challenge at FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES. See the sketch below and here's to their next 100 sketches!!



Here's my entry:


I'm starting to get in the Fall mood even though I live in Florida. I love warm fall colors and the change in season as it starts to cool down...some...;) This fun little pocket of posies has a little Fall feel to it. I embroidered the pocket which I aged a little, and all the floral and foliage pieces I chose to do in fall-ish colors. After placing all the pieces, I added a few gold star sequins for a little whimsy touch.


Thanks for stopping by and checking things out. Have a great day and stop by again...

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty. I'm loving the fall-ish colors you've used.
    I have this die set too and it's so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fall colors and all of the stitching! Beautifully done! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card with this fun pocket. Love the stitching. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete