Sunday, August 6, 2023

JOY in Summer Colors

 Hello and welcome! This card is for the new color challenge over at the Sunday Stamps blog. I know it's late summer, but once August hits, I start to dream about Fall and then start making Holiday plans...


Check out the colors below...


And here is my card...




I am loving the new small die from Spellbinders so much, that I'm trying it out in all kinds of color combos....so, I thought it might be fun to do it in the challenge colors! It's Christmas in warm colors!! This card features lots of die cut pieces that come together and make this beautiful Poinsettia tree. I think I even managed to use all the colors in the inspiration photo, including the gray base the card is set on. 



I added a few gold touches with the Star on top and a few Gold disc's. This card is pretty flat and should mail in a regular A2 envelope just fine. 

Well, thanks for stopping by. This challenge runs until August 18th. Be sure to check out the other DT cards for inspiration and hope to see you in the gallery...

Melissa


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Christmas tree in our colors!! You have offered beautiful Christmasy inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "Summer Vibes" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! I am loving those Spellbinders dies! #SOS315

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, Melissa, this is STUNNING! That is an amazing card - such a beautiful tree, and wow, so much work to set all that inlay! You blow me away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, this is so gorgeous! I can only image how much fun it is to make this beautifully detailed tree in other colors. Love this, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete