Thursday, November 2, 2023

Dancing Gingerbread Men for FMS!

 Hello and welcome to blog! This post is for the new challenge over at FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES . Take a look at the fun sketch below...





And here is my card...



Look at these sweet tumbling, dancing Gingerbread men! I did change the shape from the sketch and also substituted these sweet little check banners for the bars in the inspiration image. I placed all that on a blackboard inspired Christmas background stamped image created with white ink and black CS. I added holly leaves and berries to add to the festive feel. 



GB Men are from Spellbinders as are the holly and berries. The large background stamp and Banner dies are from SU! 

Thanks for stopping by to take a look! Have a great day!!

Melissa


2 comments:

  1. Well this is just as cute as can be! I love the background with these sweet banners and the gingerbread men. Thanks for playing along with my sketch this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little dancing guys with the shiny banner and holly behind them - SO wonderfully festive! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete