Sunday, December 24, 2023

For Sunday Stamps

 Hello and welcome! This is my last Christmas card of 2023! I bought a few new sets this year and this was one of the of a few I never used:( So, this card is for the new color challenge over at Sunday Stamps blog. See inspiration photo below...




And here is my card...




These colors are beautiful and challenging so, I decided to color blend and heat emboss for the challenge colors. I used the Night Divine set from SU! After I adhered all the layers and added the gold flat sequins, I felt it needed something else....so, I added juniper needle branches in black CS to give a silhouette look and that finished it!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Merry Christmas and enjoy this wonderful season. Spend time with friends and family and stay creative all the way into the New Year!! By for now...

Melissa

 



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic...what a beautiful blending of inks!! And that sentiment says it all!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our Winter Warmth color palette over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC325

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning, Melissa - my fave sentiment of the season, and your background is gorgeous! So pretty with those detailed stems to set it off, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ombre background and framing of the branches that really draws the eye to the sentiment. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete