Tuesday, December 26, 2023

LOVE for FMS

 Hello again...well it's the day after Christmas and I have the day off! So, that means I am catching up with my card making. I am entering this card for the Freshly Made Sketches last sketch of 2023. See the sketch below..



And here is my card...




I'm  using my new stitched dies and 3D embossing folder from Spellbinders. Now that Christmas is over, I'm trying to get a jump start on Valentine's Day cards. I embossed a pretty dusty pink piece of CS and color blended the bottom in a slightly darker pink and the top of the CS in white for an Ombre look. I then lightly splattered metallic gold paint over the pink and added the stitched L O V E letters diagonally across the dry embossed heart. 



 
A few gold dome dots and I have officially started Valentine's Day 2024 😉. Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment