Sunday, December 10, 2023

NOEL Greetings

 Hello and Happy Sunday! You know what that means...another card challenge over at the Sunday Stamps blog. It's a sketch challenge and this weeks hostess is our talented Deb and it is a fun one!! See the inspiration below...



And here is what I came up with...



The white has a pink cast on the white of the card, that's because I was wearing a red sweater when I took the picture and it reflected on to the card...:0 You know with the time change we have limited day light so when I realized what happened, I just left as is because I didn't have time to take an other picture LOL!



 I'll let you in on anther secret...my plan was just to use the NOEL but the bottom of the N was funny so I stamped a greetings and changed the verbiage...It's all good and I had fun with the sketch!

I hope you will join us in this challenge and check out the other DT blogs to get some inspiration and add to the gallery. See you soon...


Melissa

3 comments:

  1. I love it....another beautiful holiday card!! Your NOEL letters are perfect for this sketch. A fantastic holiday inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "Be Bold" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC324

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, how brilliant is this? What a fabulous design, Melissa - love these letters in DSP, and perfect for our bold sketch! Beautiful festive details, too - absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah great idea to use large letter cut outs for the sentiment. Perfectly placed (which would never occur to me!). You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete