Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Thank you for TSOT #639

 Hello and Happy Tuesday! It's time for a new Sketch Challenge over at  Try A Sketch on Tuesday (TSOT) This is a fun one and I hope you will be able to join in with us. See the Sketch below...



And here is my interpretation...



So many possibilities and so many different ways to create with this one. I followed the sketch layout pretty much as it is. I hand stamped the floral patterned panels since I couldn't find a DSP that worked well with the bees and hive. I then color blended an Ombre look over the flowers to soften the background some. I then attached them to a honeycomb embossed yellow panel which is kind of hard to see after I attached the 3 floral panels. I heat embossed the Thank You sentiment and placed the banner, then the Hive and added the bees. I die cut these teeny tiny hearts and placed those.



And this card is done! So glad you stopped by and I hope you will join us for challenge #639 and be sure to stop by the other Design Team members blogs to get inspired! See you soon...

Melissa


6 comments:

  1. Great texture and layering, Melissa! Love the bees with the beehive. the patterned papers are a lovely combination, including the one you created yourself. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute to create a bee hive for this sketch - love the layers and texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous random stamp and blend for your panels, Melissa! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little bee hive and those bee cuts outs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great embossed background, nice texture. What a great job on your personalized stamped and blended background... beautiful. Love the bee and beehive theme... creative and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, omg, those bees are so cute!
    -- Dalis
    http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete