Sunday, January 21, 2024

Happy Birthday for Sunday Stamps

 Hello...this posting is for the new Sunday Stamps color challenge that is now live on the blog. See the colorful image below...



So first of all, wow...when I first saw the colors I was a little stumped. But after studying it and looking through my stamps & dies, it finally came together. Checkout my card below...




I just love this wildly exaggerated floral and vase set from Spellbinders. I have used it a few times and when I do, I get so many ideas for more color combos and designs, if only I had more time to create!! I pulled out the brown, peach, orangery red and green colors from the photo. I die cut all my shapes and added some ink for dimension, then placed everything on the brown plaid for something different. Here's a closer look...


 I used black as my neutral color and heat embossed the HB sentiment in Black also. This one will go into my stash for my goal of building up my extra, on hand cards for giving and selling. Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop by the other DT blogs to find more inspiration...

Melissa

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...that brown plaid background pairs ups perfectly!! I am loving your die cut floral take on our "Feeling Earthy" challenge over at Sunday Stamps. Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new challenge. It's is fun when a die just keeps inspiring you!! #SSC327

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, Melissa, I am totally smitten by this yummy card - such glorious shading on these fabulous flowers and berries - you're now my die super-heroine! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the color inspiration photo. I love the plaid background, it really does an amazing job of showcasing the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for the color challenge! The warm flowers and cool leaves are a perfect eye-catcher!

    ReplyDelete