Sunday, January 7, 2024

Thank You

 Hello and Happy Sunday!! Yes it's time again for a new challenge over at Sunday Stamps! Our hostess this round is Heather. Check out the sketch below...




And here is my card...




I forgot I had this yummy berry DSP in my stash! I wasn't sure what direction I was going with the sketch but, once I saw the paper it all seemed to come together from there. I sponged the strawberries and leaves for some dimension and shading and changed only a few things and followed the sketch placement.



Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. We have a new member on the DT, Laurie Unger! She's a very talented card maker and I think you will find her clean creations very inspiring. Stop by her blog and say hey!

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. Melissa I love the white on white background you created...classy!! A super sweet take on our new sketch challenge...it is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with us over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC326

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect, Melissa - I just recently went looking for this paper myself - I think my stash must have finally gotten used! Love those juicy berries - just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely strawberry card! They look good enough to eat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on this week's sketch - love the strawberries!

    ReplyDelete