Sunday, March 31, 2024

Happy Birthday for Freshly Made Sketches

 Hello and Happy Resurrection Sunday! I am making a card for the new challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. I really liked this one so I'm joining in and you cab checkout the sketch below...



And my card...


I feel like I'm rustic creating mode. I've been drawn to that lately so I'll just roll with it. This card is made from various rustic-look DSP, Butterfly Basics & Pierced Blooms. No coordinating die sets, just bits from here and there...




A HB sentiment applied and this card is ready to be given or for sale! 

Thanks foe stopping by and taking a look. Hope the rest of your day is restful and blessed. Bye for now...

Melissa





         

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! The patterned paper you have used is gorgeous and definitely gives a rustic but clean look. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete