Sunday, March 31, 2024

Birthday Wishes

 Hello and Happy Easter or as I like to say, Happy Resurrection Sunday! It is Sunday and it's time for a new challenge over at  Sunday Stamps Blog. We have a very creative and interesting sketch challenge from our hostess this week Lisa! Check it out below and can't wait to see what you do with the sketch!




And here is my take on it...




Woow! I wasn't sure how I was going to approach this sketch but thought flowers are always good!! So I used one of my still favs the Pierced Blooms set. It's so whimsical and fun and looks great against the rustic back panel I selected.


Birthday Wishes was my sentiment of choice because I NEVER have enough birthday cards! Tiny, dainty pearls were my embellishment of choice against the rough texture of the wood paper. 

So glad you could stop by and check things out. Try to stop by the other DT blogs and see what they did with this very interesting sketch!

See you later,

Melissa






2 comments:

  1. Loving your pierced blooms...those daisies are just so pretty!! Such great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "reflections" sketch challenge over @ Sunday Stamps!! #SSC332

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card. Your background is fantastic to make these flowers pop! Great take on this sketch, My Friend!

    ReplyDelete