Monday, April 29, 2024

Big & Bold for FMS

UPDATE:

My card was selected by Jen B. for challenge # 633(Princess) Thanks Jen! 


I wanted to do something a little different when I saw the new sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. I decided to swap out a shape for the rectangle corner pieces but, what would I use...? I decided on Poppy flowers but, once I had everything cut out and glued together and placed, the Poppies were very LARGE...VERY. But I decided to go for it and use the same color as the flowers for the base of the card AND the sentiment! So Big & Bold it is! Check out the inspiration below...




 

And here is my card...



The red is Poppy Parade and it is rich in person. This was a pretty bold color for me to use but why not...have a little fun and step out of my comfort zone a little.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Maybe you'll feel inspired to use something out of the norm in your craft room!  Have a great Monday and take care...


Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I love your poppies! bright and beautiful card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I love the poppies so much and that colour is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete