Thursday, May 2, 2024

HMD for Freshly Made Sketches 634

 Hi again...when I saw the new sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches I wanted to join in and also knew the set I was going to use. It's an older set that I bought and never used! It's from Stampin Up! and called Quite Curvy. See the sketch below...




And here is my card...




I bought this set when it first came out in 2020 and never used it! Look how sweet the images are with the foliage garland and little birds!....this set is just perfect for the sketch I think and the gingham just adds to the sweetness...


Here's a closer look. I used Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz for the greens and Sahara Sand and Grapefruit grove for the birds. Thanks for stopping by and checking things out. Have a wonderful day, bye for now...


Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the sketch to add that sweet garland! What a wonderful mother's day card! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is perfect for the sketch! What a beautiful Mother's Day card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete