Friday, September 6, 2024

L is for Landscape

 Hello there! Glad you stopped by to see my card for the new challenge over at Alphabet Challenge Blog. I can't believe we are in a new month! It's September so in my mind it's Fall, though you would never know by the 90+ degree weather here in Florida. It will start cooling down next month in October. This challenge round we are on the letter L and that is for Landscape. And this is what I did for Landscape...


I have had this set forever called Thoughtful Branches by SU! I really bought it for the Hydrangea dies only but did like that it had trees in the set. I have NEVER used any of the other pieces in the set and when I pulled it out, I was surprised! So I played around a little and even made another Thank You card from the set that I will post at the end.


This is my version of a Fall-ish Landscape card. I have so many other ideas for other cards since I "re-discovered" this set! And below is a tree card made from the set.


 Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a chance to stop by and see the other DT cards and how they interpreted Landscape.

Bye for now...
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment