Saturday, September 7, 2024

Colorful Expressions Blooms

 Hello and welcome to my blog. Glad you stopped by to check out this big beautiful bloom from Spellbinders! I used the sketch from this weeks sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. See this very fun sketch below...







Blooms are my FAVORITE theme when I am creating and purchasing new stamps and dies. First, they are beautiful. Second, they are easy to use and are a classic style you can normally hang onto for years. I decided to keep the flower light and pretty but I am working on a card with fall colors using the same set. I initially was going to place everything on an all white background but didn't want the overall look too washed out so I added some wood DSP and a black strip that follows the sketch as is.




The beautiful Hand Drawn Lines embossing folder is a beautiful organic backdrop for this pink beauty! Can you tell I am smitten with this set? And it has so many more pieces I can't wait to play around more with it!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will again sometime or you can go to my Instagram page and see my cards there. Bye for now...

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous floral - love theb ackdrop! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete