Wednesday, March 20, 2019

For Retro Rubber Challenge #106

Welcome! This post is for RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE #106 Mad About Stripes. When I saw the inspiration picture, I knew which older stamp set I wanted to use. Below is the photo :


I used Painted Petals from SU! from 2015. The stripe panel made a nice background for the trailing flowers. The sentiment is one of my favorites! Colors used are: Pacific Point, Crumb Cake & Old Olive.


Thanks for stopping by. Please stop by again soon!

Hugs,
Melissa
    

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Melissa! WOW! I love the way your stripes support the flowers, almost like a trellis. The bit of twine added in is perfect. Thank you so much for joining in with us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such and elegant design using the stripes and flowers. The embellishments really make the card shine! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, so elegant and I love your colour combo. I think I have that striped background stamp too, its a fave. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete