Saturday, March 23, 2019

HB for AAA Cards

Hi there and welcome. This post is my first card entry for AAA Cards #136. I have never played along with them but I was cruising IG and spotted a card entry for this challenge and thought I would give it a go! This challenge is for "One Image" plus Optional Twist: SPRING







I love CAS, really I do. I just have a hard time keeping it simple without being boring...So I chose a single Fern frond in Green. I love all the Spring flowers this time of year but what I notice first is everything starts to get Green even before the flowers begin to bloom...So here is my card...



I have some beautiful green enamel dots that would be perfect for this but!...I used self control and kept it very simple, clean and green ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by...Please feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think!

Hugs,
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely foliage card! I really love your delicate design and the textured paper you used for the panel. Thank you so much for playing at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin
    Click through to know today how to make a No Stamps Card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great choice of image and I love the simplicity of your card. Really elegant and classy. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Green is for sure the color of spring! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete