Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sweet Friend

Hello and welcome...

It's Sunday! So that means it's time for a new challenge over at SUNDAY STAMPS. This time around it's a sketch by our wonderful Annette! Check out the sketch below...



Below is my interpretation...




I decided on the Wishing You Well stamp set. My image looked better in an oval shape so that's  what I used. But it still needed something...so I used the same Old Olive color I used for the images foliage and placed it on a rectangle background. I aslo bumped it up for dimension and interest. I fussy cut the bow and added dimension with that too. I have been loving yellow gold and rose gold lately so to add a little shine, I used just a smidge of yellow gold peeking out from behind the DSP. My card is simple but I like the color combo and layout from the sketch. Good card for my stash when I want to tell one on my besties I'm thinking of them!


Please take time and stop by the other DT blogs and see their cards. We have a lot of inspiration and variety this challenge. See you in the gallery...


Bye for now,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. Love the colors and the stamp set you used.

    ReplyDelete