Sunday, September 1, 2019

Happy Harvest Blessings

Hello and welcome! Today's post is for the 400th Freshly Made Sketches challenge!  I wasn't sure if I was going to get the chance to get it made and posted. I live in Florida, and we have been preparing for Hurricane Dorian since the end of last week. As of last report, Dorian should stay off the coast of Florida or skim our East coast. Our thoughts and prayers  to everyone in it's path.

Below is the sketch...


Below is my card...


I just picked up the Country Home set. I didn't purchase it last year and I was sorry I didn't. I was happy to see SU! carry it over in the new catalog! I also picked up the new birch background stamp...love it! Thanks for stopping by. See you next time...

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and such a gorgeous image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete