Sunday, October 6, 2019

SUNDAY STAMPS Color Challenge

Welcome!  The new challenge at SUNDAY STAMPS is a beautiful color challenge! I knew I wanted to use a lot of bright color and I had been playing around with DSP, when I remembered a coloring tool in my stash...the fun and easy  Brusho Crystals!


I used the Gamboge and Yellow to create the motled background. I played around with different mixtures, and went with the more orange one. Below is the Fallious inspiration picture:


I used the Layered Seasons stamp set. I seem to go back to that set for the leaf die and stamp. The sentiment is from the new Gather Together set...it has leaves also, I haven't had time to play around with it yet!


I used the Black, Gray, Orange and Gold colors from the photo along with variations of the colors for my card. I heat embossed the leaves in white so they would pop and standout from the background. I'm not a big ribbon, twine or baker's twine user(even though I buy them!), but the liked the rustic feel the Jute Twine gave. 

Well that is all for now. The other DT ladies made some gorgeous cards for this challenge. Head over to their blogs to be inspired...

Happy Fall,
Melissa 

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love the watercolored background! The white embossed leaves just pop off this pretty background, too! You rocked this challenge! XX

    ReplyDelete