Monday, May 15, 2023

Try Stampin on Tuesday Challenge 607

 Hi! This latest card is for the new sketch challenge over on the Try Stampin on Tuesday blog. It's a three object, any shape sketch challenge with an option for Flower Power...I did both!


And here is my card..



I love a Pink & Green together.  So after I choose the images to use for the sketch, I decided on that color combo. I used the Pierced Blooms die set for the flowers which worked well for the sketch. I wanted to keep it simple and not busy so I used solid CS and placed everything in a simple green DSP to tie everything together. Added a few butterfly embellishments, a Your so Kind sentiment and the card is complete.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to checkout the other DT inspiration cards on their blogs...hope to see you in the gallery.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment