Monday, November 11, 2019

For FMS # 410

Hello and welcome. I have a chance to get in my craftroom and play a little today. So I thought I would a few cards for some blog challenges. I haven't been able join in many because we have been busy with our master bedroom addition. Now that it is completed...yay!...I have a little more time to play. So I am joining in on the FMS sketch challenge #410  before it ends today. The sketch is a good one! See it below:


I just picked up the beautiful  Magnolia embossing folder from SU! and thought I would use that. Once I started the card and decided on colors...lol, I ended up with pure white and gold...




I just added a bit of metallic gold to the stamen of the Magnolia flower and let that stand out on it's own. I cut out the flower and layered it on shiny gold paper and heat embossed the sentiment and left everything else white. I didn't even add sequins or dots. I like the elegant look. 




Thanks for stopping by and having a look. Stop by again sometime...


To our Veterans:
Thank you for your service and your sacrifice...
Happy Veterans Day



1 comment:

  1. Wow I love how you trimmed down the embossed panel......beautifully done for the holidays and so elegant with the gold! Glad you join us at FMS,

    ReplyDelete