Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Guest Stamper for Color Throw Down

Hello and welcome! This posting is for the Color Throw Down challenge #587 and I am the Guest Featured Stamper...so exciting! The colors this challenge are so pretty they are: Pink, Green, Gray & Kraft. See the Inspiration below...


I used Painted Poppies for my images and Easter Message for the sentiment. There are 2 label framelits in the set, I used one to create a panel background with the Kraft color CS. I wanted something soft to back the floral focal and sentiment.


Great colors for this challenge and I am honored to have joined these wonder talented ladies for this combo. Thanks for stopping by and having a look.


Stay safe and well,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. The pink poppies are very pretty. Love the soft colors and the great background you created with the die cuts. TFS

    ReplyDelete