Sunday, April 5, 2020

There's So Much!

There's so much_______. You fill in the blank. Mine right now would be time. I am truly taking advantage of the extra time I have to reorganize cupboards & closets, garden and have a little more craft time! It's Sunday so it's time for another challenge at SUNDAY STAMPS. Annette did our lovely sketch this time. Sketch is below...





And there is still so much to love about Lemon Lime Twist! I am still sad it's gone and will use it sparingly! I did a monochromatic card using that color, white and the Abstract Impressions Die from the set. I backed it with the same color Gingham DSP and added a white heat embossed sentiment and some white sequins to finish it up. 


Hope to see you join in with us and use this great sketch. Pleas stop by the other DT blogs for more inspiration. Stop by again soon...

Blessings,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. FUn card, I love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the focus on the sentiment here, and your monochromatic theme. The floral cut-outs on the check background is lovely!

    ReplyDelete