Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday Stamps

Well it's Sunday April 19, 2020 and it's time for another challenge at SUNDAY STAMPS! We have a beautiful color inspiration photo this time and I hope when you see it, it will get your creativity flowing and you will post what you made in our gallery to share! I love seeing all the entries and how the colors or sketch was interpreted. They truly are inspiring!

Here is your inspiration:


Here's my interpretation:



Right now I am loving the Breathtaking Bouquet from SU! I heat embossed it in Metallic Gold and brush blended 3 of the challenge colors over the image to create a gradient effect. I also heat embossed the sentiment from So Sentimental and used the matching dies. The pretty little Lacey cut out is from the Painted Poppy set. I love mixing up different sets to get more variety. Colors are:

Daffodil Delight
Pumpkin Pie
Coastal Cabana

I layered on Mango Melody(retired) and Coastal Cabana and finished up with a few sequins.


Here's a close up of the Metallic heat embossing. 

Hope you join us this challenge and share in the Sunday Stamps Gallery. Stop by the other Design Team members Blogs and take a look at what they created...they are beauties!


Stay Safe!!
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment