The things I love about Fall are first, the change in physical temperature. Then, the warm cozy colors of the season, football, baking and knowing the holidays are just around the corner. The new theme at Make My Monday is Autumn/Fall and I am thrilled! In a previous post I mentioned another 5 layer stencil I was going to feature in an upcoming challenge and here it is, a beautiful Fall scene.
For this card, I started with a sand colored cardstock base instead of white. I thought it softened stronger colors ans blended better.
The stencil is from the Spellbinders September 2026 Stencil of the Month. As I have said in previous blogs, I am looking to downsize and simplify creating/crafting time and I find stencils give a nice presentation with not taking too much time and if you need to whip up a last minute card, stencils can help with that!
I added a fall leaf from an older Stampin Up set as the background for my sentiment(also SU!) just for a little added dimension and this card is done!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and I am hoping you feel ispired to join us this challenge!
Melissa



No comments:
Post a Comment